Resold Auction Service Collector Car AuctionSaturday April 14, 2018 @ 10AMMoorhead Youth Hockey Arena
Staging for auction will take place on: Friday April 13th, 2018 from 5pm-8pm and Saturday April 14th from 8am - 9:30 am
CONSIGNMENT PROCESS SUMMARY
- Complete an online auction Registration form for each vehicle you want to sell. You can also print the form and by mail.
- Provide payment information (credit card) for each vehicle.
- Upon review of your registration(s), Resold Auction Services will assign lot number(s). Additional documents may be emailed for your completion. i.e. Seller Contract
- Vehicle photos should be emailed to [email protected] Include the yr. make model in the email subject line. Consult the Vehicle Photography Guidelines document for more details or call 218-238-5858 for assistance.
- If we receive the completed Auction Listing Contract, Registration Form, Registration Fee and actual vehicle title by the deadline; you will qualify for Express Check-In at the auction. Additional information will be emailed upon qualification.
Express Check-In is quick, easy and complete (it saves you time when checking in your vehicle(s) at the auction)!
Note - Consignment positions are not confirmed until registration forms and payment are received.
AUCTION PROCESS SUMMARY
- Arrange for your vehicle(s) to be at the auction during the specified check-in dates/times. Friday April 13, 5PM – 8PM or Saturday April 14, 8 AM – 9:30AM
- If you have qualified for Express Check-In, simply proceed to vehicle staging area located in the rear of the building.!
- If not qualified for Express Check-In, you must visit our on-site auction office (located inside the main front door) upon arrival to complete the check-in process (vehicle title, signed Auction Listing Contract, Registration Forms, Fee’s and any additional supporting documentation required for the sale of your vehicle.
- When you have completed the vehicle check-in process, Resold Auction Services personnel will instruct and guide you to the vehicle staging and VIN verification area.
- If you have vehicle documentation with you, visit our on-site auction office (located at the front of the building just inside the main doors). Do NOT leave any original documentation in the vehicle. Photo copies are ok to be left with your vehicle.
- Be present when your vehicle is on the auction block. Identify yourself to the auctioneers. A Resold Auction Services representative will be available during the auction block process.